The Hydroflux Group of Companies is based around teams of water and wastewater treatment experts harnessing the power of world leading research and technologies for a more sustainable use of water, energy and resources.
The Group also provides research and development, design and build, equipment, operations and maintenance, and sustainability consulting services across Australia, New Zealand, Europe and South East Asia.
Hydroflux provides access to the world’s best wastewater products, equipment and technologies including:
- HUBER Technology– a German wastewater equipment and technology leader
- AquaConsult’s AEROSTRIP® diffusers– highly energy efficient aeration systems
- Flootech– Finnish-designed robust, compact, high surface area MBBR’s
- Organica Water– treating wastewater with a natural plant ecosystem
- HydroThane– a European specialist in anaerobic processes
- CNP Technology – AirPrex™ a Complete solution to the Struvite problem
- Aeromix– award winning surface aeration systems
The Hydroflux Group is an active player in the water industry and proud to be members of the Australian Water Association and the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia.